Stand up paddleboarding(SUP) is quickly becoming one of the most popular sports around. Most boards you see in use are made of fiberglass but the Advanced Elements Hula 11 board we carry is an inflatable, which makes it available for anyone to try if transporting is an issue. These fold up very nicely and can fit easily in the trunk of a car.
The Hula 11 is a great recreational board designed to perform best on lakes, slow moving rivers, and tidal areas. High-pressure, drop-stitched construction and a double layer of heavy-duty PVC make for an extremely rigid board. A foam traction pad gives you comfortable and secure footing, while removable fins keep you on course. Multiple D-ring attachment points offer plenty of options for strapping in gear. The Hula 11 Inflatable SUP is an extremely fun paddle board that will keep you smiling!
- High-pressure, drop-stitched material allows for stiff performance
- Raised board tip for improved tracking and feel
- Large traction foam area for optimal grip and comfort
- Double layer outer skin for superior durability
- Seven stainless steel D-rings
- Measures 2.5 by 11 feet (W x D) inflated
- Measures 19 by nine by 34 inches (W x H x D) deflated
- One-person, 195-pound capacity
- 23-pound weight
- Recommended inflated pressure 10-12 psi