The Tributary 9.5 Self-Bailing Raft offers an exhilarating ride for paddlers in all levels of whitewater. A classic creeking raft that's easy to ferry and stable enough to run steep drops and big waves.
Seats 2 comfortably but you can seat up to 5 adults but it would be a bit cramped. 2-4 people is ideal.
- Full diameter tube throughout the boat, along with 7 piece ends creates a more efficient raft by allowing the bow and stern rise to be more gradual.
- The welded PVC outer shell seams and the internal urethane bladders are the foundation of this highly durable self-bailing raft.
- Zippered tubes allow easy access to the urethane bladders in case repairs are needed.
- A four chamber design gives added safety in case of emergencies.
- 9 ft 5" length, 5ft 4" width
- Weight: 69 lbs
- Max weight rating: 800 lbs