The Sea Eagle Explorer Kayak is a great all-purpose and super durable inflatable that is perfect for lake use as well as slower rivers.
- 1-2 Seats
- 1-2 Paddles
- 1 Pump
- 1-2 PFDs (Personal Floatation Device)
- Patch Kit
Thigh straps and helmet available by request.
- Solo Rental
- One Day Rental
- Two Day Rental
- Three Day Rental
- Four Day Rental
- Five Day Rental
- Tandem Rental
- One Day Rentals
- Two Day Rentals
- Three Day Rentals
- Four Day Rentals
- Five Day Rentals
Tackle Whitewater with an Aire Tomcat Inflatable Kayak!
The Tomcat series is an Oregon River Rentals favorite due to its versatility and performance. We offer two versions of the Tomcat; solo or tandem. The tandem can be paddled with a friend or used as a single-person craft with plenty of room for gear for longer excursions. It’s a perfect kayak for up to class 4 rapids due to it’s light weight and self bailing capabilities but perfectly suitable for class I and II water like the Sandy River or Lower Clackamas.
The Tomcats are an excellent choice for folks who want to try the sport of white water kayaking.
- Mildly rockered, 3-chamber hull offers agility on the river yet tracks well on calm water.
- Thick, PVC-coated nylon I-beams offer superior strength and stability.
- PVC-coated polyester reinforces outer shell and enhances puncture and tear resistance; highly durable vinyl bladders offer superior flotation.
- Self-bailing floor quickly drains water.
- Adjustable seats with backrests offer comfortable back support.
- High-quality Summit valves make inflation easy; protective caps screw down securely to eliminate debris and accidental deflation.
- Cargo loops allow easy attachment of accessories and gear; large carry loops at bow and stern ease transport to the water.
Please Note: A $300 damage deposit is due upon arrival.
- Length: 10’3″
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Class: Up to Class IV
- Length: 12’9″
- Weight: 54 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Class: up to Class IV