Enjoy multi day trips with our oar frame setups or use as paddle crew. 14ft, 12ft and 9.5ft available. Get out there with a Tributary self-bailing raft from AIRE.
- One Day Rental
- Each Additional Day
A Great SUP for All Skill Levels
At Oregon River Rentals we’ve chosen to use NRS’s Thrive boards due to their versatility, performance and durability. They are 6-inch-thick inflatable SUP’s built with 340 liters of air volume, which provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 250 lbs.
The big, stable Thrive boards gives you a sturdy platform for river running, touring, fitness paddling, and even SUP yoga.
This board inflates to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
This is a great multi-purpose board that feels at home on local lakes as well as rivers and is great for all skill levels.
Please Note: A $300 damage deposit is due upon arrival.
What’s Included in the Rental
- Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP)
- 2 Stage Hand Pump
- Personal Floatation Device (life jacket)
- Adjustable SUP paddle
- 3 removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you’re riding.
- Length: 10’8″
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Capacity: 250 lbs
- Maximum pressure: 20psi
- Dimensions: 10’8″ L x 34″ W x 6″ T
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- 3 stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear.